Welcome To Exclusiveness

The Divah and The Damsel struggle within me, demanding and independent the Divah is care-free. Demure and soft-spoken the Damsel doesn't fight she waits patiently to be rescued by her strong and fearless knight

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi me, Hi you, Haiku!


Playful Verse


Non- rhyming verse, 5 syllables 7 syllables and 5 syllables again. Traditionally Haiku poems are about nature or seasons, they should be objective and not subjective which to me is the opposite of poetry. Leave it to the Japanese to make the creative process of writing poetry so analytical, anyway in an effort to stretch my writing chops here’s my attempt at a Haiku Poem. I followed the rules and kept an open mind hope you guys like…


Raindrops on green leaves
Sunbeams shine warming the earth
Spring is full of life

No comments:

Post a Comment