Welcome To Exclusiveness

The Divah and The Damsel struggle within me, demanding and independent the Divah is care-free. Demure and soft-spoken the Damsel doesn't fight she waits patiently to be rescued by her strong and fearless knight

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tread Lightly


Hell Hath No Furry
I’m not angry or on any kinda “all men are pigs” trip but for some reason (and I’ve written it before) The angry woman vibe suits my poetry. For some odd reason The “man-eater” poetry just comes to me. Although the tone of the poem is obvious I made a distinct point not to use any masculine pronouns, terms or nicknames in this one. So as you read it I invite you to personally consider who in your life this poem could be geared towards. Go ahead Let your inner divah Rrroar!





Could’ve
I know now that you’re not the one, but man we could’ve had so much fun
I learned the hard way that you’re a lying, cheating piece of scum what a terrible misfortune, but man we could’ve had so much fun
I can’t trust you as far as I can spit, good for nothing piece of shit and that’s my queue so I’m gonna split Surely you didn’t expect me to put up with this, you’re not sneaky, silly you’re so ruthless and dumb, but man we could’ve had so much fun
A tsunami of lies wrapped in a hurricane of selfishness begging me to suffer in this hell with you. You can stop now I’m so over it boo. On my Richter scale your tornado of damage will be less than 0.1, tryna shatter my heart and cause a river of tears to flow, I don’t think so. Deuce homie cause I gotta run, but man we could’ve had so much fun
You fooled me once but it won’t happen again, we both know how this story ends, misery from here on after no thanks, you can keep that to yourself friend. Animosity nah I have none and no apologies either you went all out tryna make me a believer, you get an E for effort, but no respect will come I’m moving on cause my work here is done, but man we could’ve had so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment