Welcome To Exclusiveness

The Divah and The Damsel struggle within me, demanding and independent the Divah is care-free. Demure and soft-spoken the Damsel doesn't fight she waits patiently to be rescued by her strong and fearless knight

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Will this Exam be Multiple Choice or Essay?


Hey peeps Happy New Year! As I break my resolution not to make any resolution I’ve been trying to think of some interesting topics to blog about. Yes even the best of us suffer from writer’s block now and again, but never fear my dear readers I’m back :)

I’ve mentioned before that writing is my art, crafting words and molding stories hoping to entertain the masses. Often art imitates life and although I am a pretty private person I draw ideas for my art from my “exhilarating” life. However when sharing your personal experiences in a public forum there’s a fine line between entertainment and TMI. Anyway I was tossing ideas around in my head and decided to go with the one thing that sells and never fails to grab attention SEX, more specifically talking during sex. We’ve all done it from the typical “ohh yeah” to the mind blowing “holy shit Oh my god”.

So I thought to myself… How much is too much and how little is not enough? I guess the answer would depend on your partner and their needs. Now I’ve watched enough flicks to know that most men enjoy a “vocal” lady. They like to be reassured that they are “hitting the spot”. Flicks just like any other televised entertainment tend to exaggerate and over compensate, so giving your best Janet Jackme impression when your man isn’t giving his best Wesley Pipes could cum off as fake. What if your partner likes a good sexy verbal exchange and you’re more of the silent type? For the record I’m not the “vocal” type, it has to happen organically for me. If he’s hitting the spot or the mood strikes me than I’ll coo and purr like a tigress all night long. However I don’t enjoy being asked a multitude of questions, while in the act. I mean honestly guys if you must ask questions (more than once) to get a response outta your girl just appreciate the quiet moment. Usually if a dude is putting in his best Wesley Pipes work my words would be mostly incoherent moans and slurs. I don’t wanna have to come up with a sexy response to a question like “How much do you love this dick?” Really what does one respond that, spread your eagles and say “this much”. It’s just no fun in my opinion to have to worry about my sexual performance and wonder if I provided the proper answers to his interrogation, but to each his own.

It seems talking during sex is as varied as the individuals doing it.
There’s the coaching/directing convo: “you like it like that” or “right there” this convo can be used during intercourse or oral (although I have mixed feelings about dudes coaching while receiving but that’s a whole different blog).

There’s the cocky badass convo: “Yeah do that shit” or “what’s my name”. This convo can be disastrous if used at the wrong time.

There’s the encouraging convo: “you’re the best” or the classic “Oh my god!” This convo usually marks the end of a session/the climax.

Then there’s the sweet talk convo: “You're so beautiful” or of course “I love you”. This convo is usually the dude’s idea of foreplay, or signals attachment for couples who have been together awhile.

I could go on and on... from name calling to screaming matches the list is infinite.

Eventhough I’m not an extremely vocal person I do know that communication is key to a good relationship. So whether you and your lover are the coaching, cocky, or sweet talking type by all means be heard, but don’t forget to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment