Welcome To Exclusiveness

The Divah and The Damsel struggle within me, demanding and independent the Divah is care-free. Demure and soft-spoken the Damsel doesn't fight she waits patiently to be rescued by her strong and fearless knight

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Good Clean Fun


About a month ago I dragged my poor innocent older sister to a strip show. I love corrupting her and I had a blast laughing as she cringed and blushed tipping the half naked men while they gyrated their goods for our entertainment. I know two or three dancers personally and I’ve taken my share of Expose Fitness Dance classes to know that exotic dancing is more about sex appeal and portraying a fantasy than just getting naked. Most shows that I’ve been to (with the exception of one bachelorette party) the dancers did not get naked. Exotic dancing seems to involve a lot of “smoke and mirrors” the dancers have their props, costumes and let’s not forget their theme music all to set the mood off right. These sexy dancers work hard perfecting a routine and keeping their bodies tight and for that I reason I can appreciate a good “peep show’. Thanks to one dancer in particular I will never feel the same when I hear Nicky Minaj’s “See Through Me”, shout out to the milk in my coffee Valentine :). Anyway the show had both male and female dancers and the one performance that got the biggest response was a very flexible, talented young lady who basically took a bath on stage. Now she’s not the first and surely won’t be the last to perform the sexy bath time scene, however I lost interest and excused myself to the ladies’ room during her set. For the life of me I will never understand why folks find bathing so sexy. Of course a good entertainer can make any act seem sensual, and the number of fetishes out there is limitless, but bath time has rarely equaled sex in my book. Okay there’s something provocative about being wet and slippery, as well as a voyeuristic appeal to seeing someone in the bath, but (for me) once you throw soap in the mix I get bored. Taking a bath with another person seems intrusive and having someone bathe me makes me feel like a baby nothing sexy about that. For me personal hygiene is just that PERSONAL, and although soaps can smell and feel good they taste disgusting, limiting your physical contact to just touching and rubbing…BORING. Not that anything weird goes down in my bath tub but I don’t really want my man watching me bathe myself it’s like getting your hair done. You want him to enjoy the finished product but not necessarily see the process it took to get there. To each his own, but the bath time scene is my least favorite, however give me a good steamy passionate shower and it’s on.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say the art of bathing in a sensual manner can be very entertaining for those who wish to be entertained. Since bathing is such a private manner it can come off as "ohh I know I'm not supposed to watch, but they are letting me", or not for that manner. What did your sister have to say about the bath scene?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true there is a giddy feeling about being able to see what others are not privy too, but I'll pass on the bathtime thing...Gurl she was blown away, the dancer was uber flexible and she teaches a pole dancing class, so she had to get her info lol I oh the other hand was bored Zzzzz

    ReplyDelete