Welcome To Exclusiveness

The Divah and The Damsel struggle within me, demanding and independent the Divah is care-free. Demure and soft-spoken the Damsel doesn't fight she waits patiently to be rescued by her strong and fearless knight

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finally I've found You

Hello Dear readers,
I've been searching the Internet for a blog home to call my own and I feel I've found one. Therefore I hope you guys continue to read and follow me here. I've had this blog since May of last year and I'm gonna start using it as often as possible. I promise to keep it interesting, creative and fresh. Those who know me personally know that I am a pretty private person, but don't be surprised if you learn sumthings about your gurl you neva knew before. So at times this blog my rep the Shyone in me (the Damsel) and at times it'll show the boldone in me (Da Divah). Usually I am a rather shy individual but I feel my gift (writing) is meant to be shared with the world. So I hope you all enjoy reading my work as much as I enjoy creating it.

xoxoxo
The Shyone

PS
You feedback, comments and discussions are more than welcome


So enjoy "my confessions"...

No comments:

Post a Comment