Welcome To Exclusiveness

The Divah and The Damsel struggle within me, demanding and independent the Divah is care-free. Demure and soft-spoken the Damsel doesn't fight she waits patiently to be rescued by her strong and fearless knight

Monday, October 4, 2010

He's to Blame


He's To Blame

Our love affair together will never be the same

Our hopes and dreams of forever washed down the drain

Now we're both alone in a world of cold and pain

And yet it is he; He that I blame

With him in his world and me in mine, our communication lines usually vacant at times

The romance was swift he swept me off of my feet

trails of smiles and happiness

I thought it was meant to be

I ask what's wrong he replies "every thing's fine"

Lie after lie the blind can't lead the blind

What a fearful shame and

Still it is he; He that I blame

The ups and downs unbearable

Emotions running high

Now two hearts cry and no one knows why

I though our love was perfect, it could never be undone

Yet and still he is the one

What a damn shame

And still it is he; He that I blame

All good things must come to an end

But how do you survive the loss of love and the loss of a friend

He knew from inside and throughout

Now we're like two strangers wandering about

All the secrets we shared

Our love was strong no doubt

It's a crying shame

And still it is he; He that I blame

Now he's gone and I have to stay

Hoping a new love will find me someday

To wipe away my tears and assuage all the strain

To hold me close and whisper my name
But

Until then it's he; he that I blame


No comments:

Post a Comment